ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still on the hunt!

Been on the hunt for a tidy 182 or 200 for a while now. Been to see a few but they didn't pan out for one reason or another.

Change my mind daily at the moment between a 182 and a 200 as it's a weekend car so won't be a daily, more fun and occasional track hopefully.

Drove a 172, 182 but not a 200.

Have seen this on eBay, seems a bit pricey but like the look of it, looking for some thoughts on it?

Cheers

I think it's far too expensive and a s**t colour. Before I got the 182 I looked at getting a 200 and found loads with similar miles, bit more maybe, for around 4k, almost pulled the trigger on a red one that was not far away. 182 and some spends for it. 182 trophy for that money.

Racing Blue is my favourite colour 😂, other than maybe LY.

Was interested in the Trophy on collecting cars up until about £6.5k

The prices of the 200 seem all over the place and dependent on colour, recaros and history.

I was hoping to go for it closer to £7k but there is no movement on price.

Been looking for a tidy 182 in a colour I like for a while but nothing has come up. Been to see a few but nothing has ticked the box.

Yeah, I thought £7k at a push so I wasn't far off. Thought I could get it close to it but he won't move an inch. Says it's worth every penny and there are poorer ones up for more which I get, but they are still sitting for a reason.....

Ah well. Anybody know any tidy 182/200 coming up give me a shout.

Cheers

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
He did have a 182 cup for sale for 7500 which I guess must have sold
I guess that mine about £8500.