ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange dash lights and possible fault code?

1.8 Civic EX
Driving to work this morning, sitting at a T Junction, foot on the break, just as I lift off the break and start to accelerate to pull out the following lights came on the dash..

SERV
ESP Warning Light
ABS

So I continued to drive on slowly and pulled over when I could. Turned the car off, back on again and all the lights had gone off then didn't come on again for the rest of the journey.

Got to work and done the little test (hold the button and turn ignition on). Cycled through the "screens" by pressing the button and the screen after the one that shows your fuel level was changing from 1.1 to 0.8. The screen after that just showed ----

Bumder With A Buffer
On a separate note but kind of related the next time you do the little test can you make a note of what increments each dial goes up?? I played with my dials recently and i think i haven't put them back in the right place :(

Bumder With A Buffer
It happened to me yesterday.. but ONLY when I connect RSTuner up when the engines running... I almost made the exact same thread last night but found the search function actually worked for once :)

(thats not a dig just incase it reads that way!!)