ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strange noise

Hi all, when driving with the accelerator pressed about a third of the way down, -- at about 30mph-- i get this sort of squeaking, creaking, rubbing sound from the front right wheel area. This problem also causes the pedal to vibrate. Any ideas?

MK5 R32
i get this noise to on my 182, it happens as well when im driving slow up to a stop sign or junction, feels like it might be to do with the steering/suspension! every time i take mine to renault it stop makeing the noise :( sorry carnt help you mate

Did anyone find out what this could be ?
My car gives out a wee squeak, when i accelarate and its in any gear although its generally from the front of the car and doesn't cause anything to vibrate.

I mostly hear it when driving around town and have checked the middle exhaust box mount as i thought it was the exhaust rattling on its bushes and its fine.

Anyone any ideas ?

Steering feels the same as always so kinda rules out ball joints etc.