ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid Mac Question...

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Do they come with some sort of notepad? Or is there one people recommend to download??

I use notepad all the time, writing down little bits and bobs, but I can't seem to find one...?

/r****d.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Which is where? Or do I download it? I can't see anything in the dock/applications...

Scrap that... it was in applications, I didn't know you could scroll down... (FLOL)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I currently have a seriously over priced web browser.... Once I've bought my mini dvi adapter, and sold my pc laptop, it'll become more useful I'm sure...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Use spotlight to find things, I use it all the time, find it quicker than finding the app through finder.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Spotlight use is essential. You even get in the habit of saving things in a Spotlight-friendly way. :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Do they come with some sort of notepad? Or is there one people recommend to download??
I use notepad all the time, writing down little bits and bobs, but I can't seem to find one...?
/r****d.

Tard.

Which is where? Or do I download it? I can't see anything in the dock/applications...
Scrap that... it was in applications, I didn't know you could scroll down... (FLOL)

Tard.

I currently have a seriously over priced web browser.... Once I've bought my mini dvi adapter, and sold my pc laptop, it'll become more useful I'm sure...

Tard.

Spotlight use is essential. You even get in the habit of saving things in a Spotlight-friendly way. :eek:

Genius.

Also, find/google/steal/download/use Sticky Notes. You 'tard.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Go to the Apple Store and buy some new hardware, like a Magic Mouse, then bundle OneToOne with it... they'll do it, probably.

You need some OneToOne.