ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday clean...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed to give a her a quick clean before it starts raining again :)
CIMG8280_zpsaf0cc750.jpg
CIMG8277_zpse345b738.jpg
CIMG8281_zps43130501.jpg
CIMG8282_zps5ef862ff.jpg
CIMG8283_zps87a8026f.jpg
CIMG8263_zps763c53cd.jpg
CIMG8258_zps93da3c15.jpg
CIMG8261_zps8f1ac9c3.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
As much as I love it, (Like, proper love it!) everytime I see one of these, I wince at the potential repair bills.

​It's stunning though, really really nice.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Superb, although in the picture it looks like the rear wheels are a little lost inside the arches?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That is stunning! So much car for the money, but as above the repair bills are eye watering!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Didn't know anybody had one on here!!!

Proper awesome, What's it like day to day? I'm really struggling to decide on what I want next.

​How much you pay? spec etc?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Lovely car! A friend of mine had one a few years ago, as soon as the Gearbox went up s**t creek he slyly traded it in I believe.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What sort of mpg does it return? How loud is it on normal day to day driving?

I cover 1500 miles per month and see no more than 20mpg. 80% motorway also. Exhaust is not to bad, I have a young daughter so loud isn't really a option.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I cover 1500 miles per month and see no more than 20mpg. 80% motorway also. Exhaust is not to bad, I have a young daughter so loud isn't really a option.

Not too bad then. That's the reason i asked about the noise. Baby is due in 5 weeks and i'm getting itchy feet again but for an S4/RS6. Leanne isn't too happy.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not too bad then. That's the reason i asked about the noise. Baby is due in 5 weeks and i'm getting itchy feet again but for an S4/RS6. Leanne isn't too happy.

How's the missus getting on anyway mate? Did you find out the sex?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
How's the missus getting on anyway mate? Did you find out the sex?

She's proper struggling. The baby is proper beating the crap out of her (mainly kicking her in the ribs) She can't walk more than 100 yards without being knackered. lol.

This is why i'm thinking of getting a S4/RS6 as a surprise to cheer her up.

How's your little'un?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Really good cars when they have been tweaked but in standard form they are s**t. I say this because I owned a standard RS6 5 years ago and sold it after 2 weeks. Just make sure you understand what you are up against if you decide you want one, mega money to keep on the road. If you find a good one that has had all the work done, snap it up quick because there aren't many!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lol if you want to drive always down to Salisbury I would take you out for a spin.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
How about you come to Hemel? How old are you? Insurance seems quite dear on these. (I realise this will be minimal compared to your big bill. lol)