ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunday picage in da ghetttoooo

sun was shining and the car needed her winter prep, so she got it really... and the standard £5.74 of super she needed :eek: not the best nick she's been in but sun was out n i am in a wh0ring mood

i cannot afford a camera atm as im saving to get my little bro one for xmas.

so let him lose with the mother of all camera phones... samsung erm ABC9LOL255 or something crap like that. (all adds to the ghettoness i tell myself)

enjoy if poss

Ghetto3.jpg

Ghetto2.jpg

Ghetto5.jpg

Ghetto6.jpg

Ghetto8.jpg

Ghetto4.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
With the Right Camera that Car and that Location could have been Great.... 1st Pic is my favourite as you get the Reflection in the Puddle :D

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looks good mate, loving the reflections and the wheels in black look awesome!

Don't know if you remember, but I parked in front of you at the motor show in the NEC months ago (poss even last year). I had my RB182, we had a quick chat in the car park! (hopefully you remember otherwise i'm going to come across as a right weirdo)

Last edited:
cheers for the comps guys, not bad for a turd phone!!

owen mate i do yes, same again this january ey?! haha car looks a little different now ey? When the works done over winter, i'll try n get it inside on the PH stand but we'll see :)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
cheers for the comps guys, not bad for a turd phone!!

owen mate i do yes, same again this january ey?! haha car looks a little different now ey? When the works done over winter, i'll try n get it inside on the PH stand but we'll see :)

Looks a hell of a lot more intimidating now! :evil:

Looking forward to seeing it in real life again - roll on Jan:cool:

B

Brown.

Glossy Alloys need glossy tires....get some shine on them tires...... too glossy imo. other wise car is a bute

Turbos.
Cool pics for a phone to be fair! Imagine i've said this before though but i'll say it again: gloss black wheels are cack, should be a satin finish. Hence the dire need of tyre shine to stop them looking weird...