ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunroof leak:O

Albi blue 197
alright my sunroof keeps leaking and its not the seal... the small pipes arent blocked either anyone else had this problem ... if so how did ya sort it ? im recon of puttin silicone in anyhole i see round the sunroof area ha

Integra Type-R DC2
Inherent problem of any Clio with a sun roof. Never have figured out the source, but most do it.

Skoda Fabia vRS
it probably IS the seal, but not the one everyone thinks it is, because you cant see it

there is a seal between the frame and the roof, put a small bead of silicone around the edge of the frame where it meets your roof, problem solved !!!

trust me, ive seen god knows how many clios at work with leaky sunroofs, and to replace the seal thats under that frame is a big job

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Mine is doing this on the driver's side :mad:
Im taking the sunroof off and going to seal it up tomorrow and see if i get a result

Albi blue 197
it probably IS the seal, but not the one everyone thinks it is, because you cant see it

there is a seal between the frame and the roof, put a small bead of silicone around the edge of the frame where it meets your roof, problem solved !!!

trust me, ive seen god knows how many clios at work with leaky sunroofs, and to replace the seal thats under that frame is a big job

cheers ill give it ago .. ive also noticed where the plastics join underneith the sunroof there is a gap which shouldnt be as big as it is, thats gettin siloconed aswell!