ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunset at Vigrinia Waters

White APE
Heres just a few pictures i took last night whilst walking around Virginia Waters

P1010730.jpg

P1010731.jpg

P1010732.jpg

P1010733.jpg

P1010734.jpg

P1010735.jpg

P1010741.jpg

P1010752.jpg

P1010753.jpg

Nothing spectacular but thought i'd share

Petrol Blue 182.
hahah!! that bex thing on the piller, thats where i was that day, went swimming there too! haha

Cupra
I used to love that place. My grandparents used to live there and I grew up in Camberly, just off the Jolly Farmer roundabout. Ahhhh memories.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
not far from me Virginia Waters, sometimes walk the dogs there. I like 2 + 3 most.

White APE
Ahh so your a local lad then Andy, i work just down from the Jolly Farmer (its now American Golf Discount store) Were you along the maultway or Portsmouth road?

Yes i did get along to the waterful, but as ryan mentioned, the hot weather has had an affect on it:
P1010738.jpg

The hot weather also had its usual affect on me half way round the lake:
P1010744.jpg

Nose bleeds FTL

Cupra
Maultway close. We moved to the Cotswolds from there but I spent the first 7 years of my life there. lol