ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercar Sunday (Very pic heavy so 56k warning)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Went to the 'Supercar Sunday @ The Heritage Motor Centre today, some very nice exotica on display, here's quite a few of the pics.

BugattiEB110.gif

BugattiEB110Rear.gif

SagarisRed.gif

911.gif

CarreraGT.gif

CarreraGTRear.gif

CarreraGTengine.gif

AlfaSZ.gif

Corvette.gif

CorvetteEngine.gif

FerrariF430.gif

FordGT.gif

Esprits.gif

EspritS4.gif

Integrale.gif

GT3RSRed.gif

GT3RSOrange.gif

GT3RSBlue.gif

Fiat Coupe 20vt
It was amazing, i went with a mate and we just couldn't believe the amount of supercars on display, i managed to take about 150 pictures but thought i'd better not post them all up! There were 30+ Lambos on alone!

All I can say is WOW !!! :approve:
Where abouts was it ?? How comes some of reg plates are blanked, but not all of them ?

PH2 172
I JUST CREAMED.
and then again at Russ swift, that looks absolutely awesome mate, guessing you had a pretty good day!?!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
It was at Gaydon, outside the Heritage Motor centre thing, where the Aston Martin place is. I meant to blank out all the reg plates, most of them i've only blanked a portion of them tho, i wasn't sure if the owners would want there plates on t'internet. It was an absolutely awesome day, Russ Swift was brilliant, he did a whole routine in the Evo which was incredible doing the usual parallel parking thing, even more impressive given that its 4 wheel drive.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Not sure about the Exige engine as the driver wasn't around to ask and aside from that decal i couldn't see anything else on the car which gave anything away about the engine. And yep its the place in Gaydon.

Lotus Elise 111R
It is great to see such a large turnout, and some rare stuff there as well. Bugatti EB110, and all those Lambos...wow!!!

Thanks for the pics, really enjoyed them.

M

M7CUO_V6

I love the all black Lambo! And the Lancai Delta is sweet as f**k!