ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension Arm / Triangle - What brand to buy for a Clio III 1.5 DCi?

Clio 3 1.5DCi 2011
Hello,

I need to buy new triangles for my 2011 Clio III 1.5 DCi but there are so many different brands and prices that I'm confused and uncertain about which one to buy.

At the online auto parts store there are at least 36 different brands for these parts, are there really so many different manufacturers for the same part?

Prices vary a lot too, and the product descriptions on the website show no difference between them.

this is the list of manufacturers and prices:

Febi Bilstein – 87€
Sasic – 86€
Swag – 66€
Diederichs – 60€
Lemforder – 54€
Meyle – 54€
Fag – 50€
Ruville – 50€
Fortune Line – 50€
Swag – 48€
Febi Bilstein – 48€
Spidan – 48€
Metzger – 47€
TRW – 46€
Sidem – 46€
Monroe – 44€
Topran – 43€
GSP – 42€
DYS – 41€
Vaico – 41€
Delphi – 41€
Stark – 40€
Master-Sport - 40€
Optimal – 40€
Corteco - 39€
RTS – 39€
OCAP – 38€
Maxgear – 37€
SKF – 37€
JP Group – 37€
NK – 37€
Triscan – 36€
Moog – 35€
Fai – 34€
Automega – 34€
Ridex – 32€
Master-Sport - 29€
A.B.S. – 29€
Stark – 27€

It's also strange to have brands with the same product with different prices, Felbi has a right triangle at 81 € and another right triangle at 48€.

The same goes for Master-Sport and Stark.

I'm really confused, can someone advise me what product to buy?
Any recommendations?

Thank you so much,
best regards

Clio 3 1.5DCi 2011
Thank you so much Hipwell.

Can I please ask why would you choose Lemforder?
Just so that I can learn a little bit in the process, I'm really ignorantismos this regard

Thank you so much

monaco 172
Thank you so much Hipwell.

Can I please ask why would you choose Lemforder?
Just so that I can learn a little bit in the process, I'm really ignorantismos this regard

Thank you so much
Because everytime I've used any of the other cheaper brands other than OEM, the ball joints or bushings go within a year, but never had that with lemforder who also are an OEM manufacturer for some cars.

Had to fit a Moog arm from eurocarparts on my ford Kuga as it was all I could get at the time to get it through the mot and the ball joint is shot already, complete waste of money and time.

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
As above. Lemforder are good. I've used meyle for years and found thier quality to be as good as OEM, espcially their HD range.