ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

taking over my old boys mobile number?

my old boy has just said he doesnt need a mobile anymore after retiring, its now on 02 monthly sim only contract, its a decent number which ends 900000, he was given it years back as compensation by then cellnet after they cut him off a few times by accident, he has said i can have number if i take over contract, i am already on 02 and have a number i like, had it for f**k knows how many years, could i either have them just with his permission move his number to my account and put my own number say onto a payg sim so dont lose it?

i had said to him to sell number or see if anyone would pay something for it as its a decent number, easy to remember

SLK250 CDI
Could probably have the number/SIM moved to your account (Orange can do that, not sure about O2). Otherwise just get a PAC number for it, then you can move it to another network (can always port it back again to O2 if you want to).

SLK250 CDI
Yeah it's OK - but how many people know the number/will call it expecting to speak to your dad?

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I have a gold number on a pay as you go sim, just phone O2 and ask them to do the same, i keep meaning to use it but everyone knows my number and i cant be bothered to send out a new number.

Mine is 077**007007

Im a huge 007 fan by the way.;)

Yeah it's OK - but how many people know the number/will call it expecting to speak to your dad?

any calls for business have stopped and was never used for personal calls out with myself, my brother and my mum, dont want him to lose the number but have to admit i would in some way like to sell it and just get him something

I have a gold number on a pay as you go sim, just phone O2 and ask them to do the same, i keep meaning to use it but everyone knows my number and i cant be bothered to send out a new number.

Mine is 077**007007

Im a huge 007 fan by the way.;)

did you get that free or pay for it?