ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TalkPhotography forum ?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I know a few of you use this site ..

Looks like a great forum to use, however, the registrations have closed for some time now ?! Any ideas why ?

TalkPhotography registration site said:
Sorry, registrations are closed for a short while. Please check back in a couple of weeks.

Can anyone invite me or is it just a case of waiting and remembering to look again in a month or so and hoping they are open again ?

Cheers.

Rob

Oil Burner
I know they were having problems with the site last week. It was over capacity or something, they had to turn off the search feature to get the site running smoothly.

*edit - will PM you email address save him getting spammmmmed

Last edited:
I was on there for a tiny bit, but then stopped.

I've never really got into the pure photography forums, just so much to keep up with and look at.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I love the website. Great for tips and tricks and you can pick up a bargain!

One of my photos won a competition on the site for the cover shot on their calender for 2011 :)

Nikon D700
Hate the forum, love the for sale section though.

I only got up to 100 posts on there so I could sell stuff.... don't use it for anything else.

ITB BG 182
Since i have now just got my camera, i have had lots of stuff off that forum. Ive got 50, 100mm primes with 18-135mm lenses aswell as memory cards, bags, monopods and filters for alot cheaper than i could find.

Also, yea i understand how people are saying that you get told to do this and do that, but its coming from people that might know more than you.
Already after being on that forum there is a few who have the same camera as me and are able to tell me how to set my camera up by going via which selection of menus and in the end i have got a better picture out of it.