ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thames Water = c0cksuckers!!!

Responsible for this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5194572.stm

their answer is this

http://www.thameswater.co.uk/UK/reg...ownload_000159.jsp?SECT=Multi_Download_000159

despite this :rolleyes:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=401847&in_page_id=2

As i live in the arrid desert like area that is known as wiltshire I've spent what seems like eternity this afternoon washing my car with a couple of buckets thanks to thames water's hosepipe ban. Took five times as long and im so confident i used about 8 times as much water with the buckets than i would have with the karcher i'd happily chow down on one of Karens dog c**k sarnies if i havnt.

Thames water couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery. It pisses me off that i cant wash my car once a week/fortnight with my pressure washer. They're happy to rake in huge profit despite water pouring out of their pipe network left right and centre. Their answer is to lay off staff and punish us by banning hosepipe use despite the fact they waste more water than we ever would. Offwat need to fire a few f***s into them and put a rocket up them! :mad:

*i was actually quite calm this morning :eek:

This has made me pretty p1ssed off too, i remember hearing that the total amount of water saved after a few months of the drought was enough to fill the royal albert all WTF?? to me that seems like nothing at all! i use countless buckets of water to clean my car which could be less than half with a hose pipe!

106 GTi
Si this arrived for me this morning, being as I can use a hose, I have a feeling it would be more use to you that sat on my desk here. Yours for £25 if you collect :clown:

Attachments

• P9250011.jpg
    P9250011.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 54
Rich said:
Si this arrived for me this morning, being as I can use a hose, I have a feeling it would be more use to you that sat on my desk here. Yours for £25 if you collect :clown:

Lining yourself up for a manwh0re style biatchschlappin you rice dodger!!! :mad:

Twingo 133
Lol the water bans are all a joke.
You pay for a service to be delivered, and if it isnt delivered why should you have to pay for it?
You wouldnt pay the full price for 2pints of milk if it was only half full.
So why should you with water?

Mito Sportiva 135
It's totally stupid the ban. Thames water lose millions (literally) of litres of water a day through leaks, and commerically you are still allowed to use as much water as you want as long as you are "responsible" whatever that means. The washers you find at petrol stations use tens of times the water you would need if you were using a hose at home. Its bloody stupid. I use the hose still tbh.