ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thank you Lenovo

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
whats the catch?

i'm not even in the market for a netbook but for £99 i might be lol

The catch is you've got to win the £200 voucher :p Looking at the T+Cs only 12 of the £200 vouchers are being given away as prizes.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
The catch is you've got to win the £200 voucher :p Looking at the T+Cs only 12 of the £200 vouchers are being given away as prizes.

*puts debit card away* :eek:

if theres only 12 to be given away, and you've already got one, how do i know they all haven't been given away :dapprove:

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
1 a day for the promo I think, just sign up and wait and see, you don't have to buy anything!

Erm, so out of everyone, 12 people get upgraded.
Out of those 12 people, two of them are in a ClioSport thread?

Erm... ;)

Bear in mind it worked, though.. as I just visited the Lenovo site.. :D

172cup
did you buy it and THEN get told you are getting a £200 voucher, or did you register, get a £20 voucher and do nothing until you got the phonecall?

1 Series Coupe
Erm, so out of everyone, 12 people get upgraded.
Out of those 12 people, two of them are in a ClioSport thread?

Erm... ;)

Bear in mind it worked, though.. as I just visited the Lenovo site.. :D

CONGRATULATIONS you have won a £200 voucher

Dear Mr Petts

Thank you for registering your details to receive future offers and promotions from Lenovo, I'm pleased to let you know you that you have won a voucher of £200 off of your next Lenovo IdeaPad S10e purchase.

Voucher Code: ***************

Using your voucher is easy, just visit our online shop select the IdeaPad S10e you want and go to check out - you can then enter your unique voucher code to receive your discount!

Visit our online shop here: http://lenovo.com/shop/uk

If you have any questions please give me a call.

Regards

Gina Bartle
0844 800 0550

:rasp:

1 Series Coupe
c.gif
c.gif

NS84SUK IdeaPad S10e Black Cover
Ships within 1-2 weeks** £437.00 £299.00 £437.00 £299.00

===========================================================================================
Qty Product Description Web Price incl. VAT: Total 1 NS84SUK IdeaPad S10e Black Cover £99.00 £99.00

c.gif

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I might post my code up once it's been delivered, can't complain for £99 all in.

And glad someone else got one too!

All the guys in my office signed up and were pissed that they haven't been called.

One guy even rang the number that rang my phone trying to blag it!

And to answer the question, I didn't buy one then get the call, I only bought one because they gave me £200 :)

Facelift R53 Cooper S
i'm up for trying the promotion code if its generic, just don't want to get pwned later on when they say i owe them £200 lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
I got a phone call from them today but only upgraded to £50. Bugger that. Just as well really because I've spent any disposable cash I had this month now on 2 new tyres for my car.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Mine arrived yesterday, it's a cracking little thing and you can't complain can you Pettsi for £99? :)

Whilst the Samsung NC10 might be the flavour of the moment I rate this one higher personally, build and finish seems better even though the battery isn't as good.

1 Series Coupe
Mine arrived yesterday, it's a cracking little thing and you can't complain can you Pettsi for £99? :)

Whilst the Samsung NC10 might be the flavour of the moment I rate this one higher personally, build and finish seems better even though the battery isn't as good.

Fantastic bit of kit. Not going to complain for £99!! What colour did you go for? I went for black. I noticed it was shipped from Hong Kong too.

Thanks again Chris! :star: