ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Best" TV at the moment?

Lionel Richie
just had a nose through and seen the new Samsung LED jobbie which is cool

was thinking of going for a samsung LCD anyway, i guess the LED one is better?

what's the latest technology etc? any websites to nose at?

i would say around a 40inch is all i want, big isn't beautiful :eek:

Octy VRS
Pioneer have stopped making plasmas and I'm not sure what their new LCD's are like but there plasmas were second to none.

dk

911 GTS Cab
oh and a website, avforums.com is all you need really, its the equivalent of cliosport for clios.

SLK 350
problem is with the pioneers though that they wont honour their warranties! ouch if it goes wrong.

They've already categorically stated they will honour all future warranty claims.

The new Pioneer LCD is mean't be a great TV, the processor from their Plasma is on-board and with the dimming backlights, they've managed Plasma blacks using LCD technology, only like £700 notes too.

dk

911 GTS Cab
cool ordered the 40inch 7020 one with the blue ray home cinema setup, happy days! :)
cool, think i'm getting the 46" in a month or so, might wait for the 8 series to come down in price, as at the moment its quite a bit more expensive than the 7 series.

you going to wall mount it?

R26, R27
go onto homecinemachoice.com, depending on how much you want to spend, probably the samsung led tv's are the best,but not sure if all the tv's are edge mounted with there leds as they are not the best, there are philips sharp,sony and lg.but forget pioneer in lcd they are not the same as there plasmas. just buy homecinemachoice magazine of this month all the info you need is in there.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've recently bought a 42" Samsung Plasma

DSC00593-1.jpg

I love it.