ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The latest part ex Ferrari...for sale!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
We took in this as part exchange for a two car package of a 2-Eleven and Scooby Legacy (towing car) this weekend.

Its a 2003 Ferrari 575M. Done approx 6k, has never been run in the wet and is absolutely spotless.....well it is after today. I spent 5 hours detailing the thing!

Has had a recent cambelt change....to the tune of £5000.
If that doesn't make your eyes water nothing will.
Anyway, if you happen to have £70,000 rattling around down the back of the sofa and fancy an Italian thoroughbred...or if you are Subway and you are still looking for that "+300bhp 2 door" drop me a pm....it will be for sale on Pistonheads as of tomo!

View attachment 26044View attachment 26045

BMW M135i
Wrong colour imo but lovely car all the same. Still can't understand why anyone would order a ferrari in any colour but red, they just don't look the same.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the official rarri colour is yellow though, red is the colour of marinello (sp)

BMW M135i
the official rarri colour is yellow though, red is the colour of marinello (sp)
Never knew that! learn something everyday, just always seen red as a ferrari colour. Thought yellow was for lambos.

Still i'm sure it says in the bible ferrari = thou shalt be red.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yellow was used by Enzo Ferrari on the Ferrari shield because Yellow is the colour of his hometown Modena.

"Ferrari" red is actually Italy's racing colour....hence why Maserati and Alfa Romeo used/use it.

BMW M135i
Yellow was used by Enzo Ferrari on the Ferrari shield because Yellow is the colour of his hometown Modena.

"Ferrari" red is actually Italy's racing colour....hence why Maserati and Alfa Romeo used/use it.

Well i've now officially been told lol :eek:. Least I know now.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've heard Haz is interested in this Ferrari, Just needs to wait until Payday tho :quiet:

Stunning car but not my Favourite Ferrari by a long shot

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice car.I sometimes like the look of a different colour.Anyone remember JK's enzo.That was in black and looked stunning

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Wrong colour imo but lovely car all the same. Still can't understand why anyone would order a ferrari in any colour but red, they just don't look the same.

Always thought red doesn't suit the 550/575, black or blue for me.