ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Moon

Just had a go at taking a few moon shots. I like them, but then again I would :rasp:

Anyways this is me taking the photos:

1200mm.jpg

And suprisingly I didnt manage to get close enough :dapprove:

4393552780_2708ddc7f8_o.jpg

Anyways, let me know what you think?

Anything I could of done better? obviously lens permitting.

I used my Sigma 70-300mm

Thanks

Clio 172
Honestly mate that its beautiful

There is so much beauty on this planet and in the surrounding solar system yet we humans are like a cancer, The thing is things on earth are only going to get worse with the next generation as nobody respects there elders or shows any respect for the planet.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

There is so much beauty on this planet and in the surrounding solar system yet we humans are like a cancer, The thing is things on earth are only going to get worse with the next generation as nobody respects there elders or shows any respect for the planet.

Thats deep.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport

Totally agree, and half the world can't see it.