ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Old Mans Bus.....

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Just copied from another forum so sorry for the detailing write up! :p

Right my dads daily driver here. Never in its life has it seen a little hand polish or anything... But it has been washed every two - three weeks in its life. But with the crap weather being here and staying around for a few good months i decided to do a full paint correction.

I have missed some pictures out because i was far to busy to be taking pictures!

Total work time was around 24 hours over three days...

A couple of befores:

DSCF3311.jpg

DSCF3320.jpg

I then moved the car straight into the garage to dry of and then ran the clay bar over the whole car

Here is the car before a decent claying

DSCF3326.jpg

During.....

DSCF3327.jpg

DSCF3328.jpg

DSCF3331.jpg

And after! Claying took almost two hours alone! 10 Years of build up certainly showed!!!

DSCF3333.jpg

Wheels, tyres and windows all finished of with megs's metal polish and glass cleaner.

DSCF3354.jpg

The interior was in good shape before hand just just a quick rub of AG leather cleaner into the seats. And a decent hover

DSCF3353.jpg

DSCF3352.jpg

DSCF3350.jpg

DSCF3348.jpg

Now i then went over the car with Megs #83 and #80. Followed by a product a really cant remember right now :lol:

I finally finished it all of with two layers of megs #16.

DSCF3361.jpg

DSCF3362.jpg

DSCF3364.jpg

DSCF3367.jpg

DSCF3368.jpg

DSCF3372.jpg

DSCF3376.jpg

Shame the sun was hiding behind the trees :(

Coments welcome :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
You had it right newms,everything south of carlisle is the midlands.Everything else is scotland.