ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The speed of this bike is unreal

blimey, hit anything on that thing and you'd be through the pearly gates and half way over god's breakfast table before you knew what was going on!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Shifts well... You've got to have BIG Balls to Ride that.

320d
lol its hardly rideable though, can't keep the front end down. He must be brave to risk full beans on that, or stupid...

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
The speed of the bike is unreal...if only a Caparo T1 was within my budget.:dapprove::dapprove:

clio 172
ruined that bike!

that bike was built to be fast...but also go round corners.

if you try and go round a bend on that and even touch throttle near boost..you would crash...guaranteed!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
nice.

This is quick too

[youtube]jwieel03c-w[/youtube]

note the wheelie starts at 50mph and the front wheel doesn't touch the road until 140!!

320d
Bloody hell bikes are so much quicker than cars, its unreal how much quicker. Shame thast your about 20 times more likely to die on one that in a car.

Nippy white cup
I'm pretty sure that the busa one is a fake...I'm sure I read somewhere that the speedo had been messed with. Shame as the vid is amazing but just look at the road and how slow everything is passing by...especially the junction at about 40 secs.

Chris

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats been messed with

When he's on the big straight road after 1 min he goes passed the junction at what seams 80-90mph when the speedo reads 200

You would miss the junction in a blink if he were going that fast