ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The years first proper wash..

Clio Sport 182
pumy9a3a.jpg

3yqyneme.jpg

y7egy9eq.jpg

yjyby8u6.jpg

yre2a8e8.jpg

And just on Monday got my wheels back from a refurb :) car starting too look just like I want it too, just a few little jobs to do for the summer time :)

hynyge8e.jpg

Comments and opinions please, also any ideas for the future you can think of?? Jack :)

Clio Sport 182
Yeah my handbrakes failed...

dazunaty.jpg

Yeah was bad.. So with new boot I or the boot smoothed and de wipered :) I did have a splitter on Friday but it was a plow in the snow ad couldn't take much and it snapped! :/ ill buy another soon! and yeah I want a 3/4 plate! On fancy plates what's the sizes for it?

Renaultsport Clio 182
Looking good! Wheels look darker than the standard anthracite (better) where'd you get them done & did you jut ask for 'dark grey / anthracite"

Clio Sport 182
The actual colour was a Ford USA gunmetal grey... I thought it would be different.. And a local spray shop in my town, in Devon Buckfastleigh :) £180 all in :)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
She looks lovely, keep her as she is as she looks minted! As said the 3/4 will finish her off nicely :)