ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

they see me rollin......

53 Clio's & counting
they hatin....

DSC01693.jpg

had this in today, slammed!

Lionel Richie
they're pretty quick actually, 1.4 16V 100bhp, my mum use to have one, quite a rare car as it was £13K or so new back in 1997/98 (ie the most expensive polo in the range)

i had 125mph out of down the runway :)

ValverInBits
they're pretty quick actually, 1.4 16V 100bhp, my mum use to have one, quite a rare car as it was £13K or so new back in 1997/98 (ie the most expensive polo in the range)

i had 125mph out of down the runway :)

bet your mum was pleased about you borrowing that :D

Good lil engines the 16v.

Lionel Richie
^ behave, they're awesome handling cars (well the 16V was anyway) man you could get them sideways, i miss the old girl, we chopped it in in 2003 for something daft like £2K, we had it from new on an R reg and had done 22K miles :( (it did have a new gearbox though, ooops)

Turbos.
My mum had a 1.4 one, in grey. I think its got to be one of the worst cars VW have made. Void of any character, style or innovation. Absolutely terrible.

Having said that, i don't see anything wrong with slamming them, people do exactly the same thing with 1.2s on here.

my mum's got a '96 1.4 8v that i look after (it's actually becoming quite rusty!). may be the 16v's were stiffer, as the chassis is best described as 'comfortable'; gearshift takes an age as well. does its job though