ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is a mess !!!

MERCEDES CLS AMG

cant believe the airbag didnt go off - looks like the guys skull crushed the top of the steering wheel

MERCEDES CLS AMG

the doors are still in tact and remained so in the accident & dont forget the roof was cut off and the tailgate removed so it makes it look worse - there pretty tough these renaults you know !!

Octavia VRS

ouch bet that was a sore 1. How the feck does the airbag not deploy in a crash of that magnitude?!

looks like an s4 steering wheel now

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 09 September 2005there not overly strong are they !!!

Not when a fireman removes the roof with an air saw. lol

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 09 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 09 September 2005there not overly strong are they !!!

Not when a fireman removes the roof with an air saw. lol

yeh i know that bit, i was reffering to the frontal damage

depends what speed he hit somet at, i dont think theres any car that could withstand a 100mph front ender & still look intact...

Remapped derv Golf

All I can say is imagine an old Fiesta, 205 or even a 106 in the same situation.

:eek:

I give it 25 mins before someone PMs you about the 172 door handles

Why is it always Cups??????

Drivers head couldnt of done that to the wheel, A head would cave in before the steering wheel would surely?

182cup/D40/Hornet

Renault build good solid cars;)

If they walked away I bet they had to change their undies!!!

Punto/Clio GTT

just because a car is reduced to bugger all dont mean its a bad car. im actually glad to see it all crumpling nicely like that, imagine taking a crash and the entire front end as a shock absorber that crumples and takes most of the force away.

now try again in a volkswagon.

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 09 September 2005
wonder why no airbags deployed?

of quite a few clios ive seen that have crashed, not many have actually had the airbag deploy, me thinks it may be a fault with the units

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 09 September 2005

just because a car is reduced to bugger all dont mean its a bad car. im actually glad to see it all crumpling nicely like that, imagine taking a crash and the entire front end as a shock absorber that crumples and takes most of the force away.

now try again in a volkswagon

Think you would have better chance in a volkswagon personally!! surely the clio cant be safer than a good solid VW!! I mean clio panels are made of tracing paper!