ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Three - The One Plan

Hello folks,

I did a quick search, and nothing popped up so here goes.

I currently have a iPhone 4S on a o2 sim only plan. A rolling month one. Unlimited texts, 250 mins and 500mb of data, along those lines anyway. All for £21.The last few months though, I've been going over my data, and having to buy bolt ons to keep me ticking over.

Now this has caught my attention. The £25 'The one plan'. Seems it completely unlimited, and tethering is allowed too.

http://store.three.co.uk/SIM_Only/iPhone_Micro_SIM

Now, is anyone on this tariff or had any experiences with it?

Very tempted to swap over. Plus the o2 coverage in my area isn't great, 1 bar of 3g. Plus £50 cash back is calling!

2007 clio dynamique
Im not on the one plan as such , but i do have an iphone with 3 , i get 2gb of data and the network is quite good really , nice and fast but check the signal in your area first as it can be funny in some areas but mostly its good , customer service can be dodgy at times due to the language barrier other than that i dont think you can get better for the money , i also tether all the time and it works spot on

im on the one plan but without an iphone, I have the htc one s but absolutely hammer the tethering on it as its my source of internet, Pretty good signal in my area and last 2 weeks ive used 34+gbs no worries

FF 182
I'm on the one plan with the iphone 4

Al you can eat data is unlimited, 2000 minutes, unlimited texts and 5000 thre to three minutes.

My monthly price was meant to be £35 a month, but its £27-£28 a month. No idea why.

Never go over my allowance and text alot and good service (apart from at work due to working in the middle of nowhere)

Best price plan i saw at the time and probably still one of the best

Thanks chaps, its looking like i'll be making the move then.

Just noticed, they have a lower plan, the 300 or something, unlimited data, 300mins, 3000 texts and no tethering.

Hmmm...

Clio 197 F1
I'm on the one plan with iPhone 4s. Signal is very good where I am and the 3G speed is a lot faster than other networks. (done by doing speed tests with mates on other networks)

Ive hammered the tethering since I've got it and have clocked up about 40gb and never had any issues.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm on the £25 per month One Plan and it's excellent. Plenty of minutes and unlimited data including tethering.

Clio 197 F1
Can't fault mine. When we go Porthmadog in Wales I get about 3 bars of 3G getting about 2-3meg where as my girlfriend on tesco (O2) will struggle to send and receive text messages lol.

Works great when tethering on my iPad and laptop too.

2007 clio dynamique
Reliabilty is very good never really any issues with mine , signal wise its good theres only a few places were ive had no signal but this is the same with all networks i suppose

Citroen DS3 DSport
I find I have a more reliable data signal in most areas compared to my previous Vodafone and O2 contracts. So far I cannot fault the network and I had always avoided Three because I was forever told they are crap. Simply not true.