ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tints?

clio 172 cup
thinking about taking my tints off yes/no? starting to get tired of them other peoples opinions please

Attachments

• rob1.JPG
    rob1.JPG
    211.9 KB · Views: 74
  • rob2.JPG
    rob2.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 124
  TT
Not that it would effect you because youve already got them fitted, but rumours are circulating within the car industry that tints anywhere are going to be illegal now, not just fronts! may be worth keeping for originality! (this wont happen till next year at earliest )

Clio DCi 65
Keep them,

I want to get my windows tinted,

Can get all 5 windows done for 100quid,

I can still have the front ones tinted can't i?

White Clio 200 Cup
Why get rid of them? tints always look good providing they are dark...and not that colour fade in type

Rsport182Cup'd
Tints all to be banned...........the smell of bull there, rear windows, quarter lights and back window will never be banned, Why? -
take me the owner of the 182 and a vauxhall vivaro van, solid steel rear door & no side windows, i rest my case, fronts yes youre on the right lines, the law does as this day still state that 75% of ambient light has to pass in thorough the window to comply with the law.

RE: keep or ditch, i upgraded to the 182 from another 53plate clio with tints, the first mod ive done, window tints, once you have had them it is like livin in a goldfish bowl without.