ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tips For Tintimg Windows

mrk 1 rsi
hey im thinking of tinting my rear windows my self tomorrow any tips on what to do and what not to do?
thanks

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
go slowly and carefully to avoid bubbles. clean the window (inside) properly, first.

personnaly, i would have it done by pro's. You can tell the difference between the pro's and D I Y jobs.

i'd go with a professional job tbh. How dark you going ?? I can't stand dark tints they look tubbish (imo)

1.8 8v RSi
omg i tried tinting my windows and by god did it f**k me off.....i got about 1/4 of the way on the window perfectly(i thought i knew what i was doing but i obviously didnt and still dont exactly) and then it started to f**k up bcause the film got so fiddly to handle and it stuck to the window folded and i pulled it off leavign a lot of glue stuck on the window and the flim had a fold in it so i took it all off leaving a lot of glue on the window....believe me the glue is a b**ch to get off...even with warm/hot water.
take it from my advise...leave ti to the pro's unless u know exactly what ur doing

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
ive had it done on last car (fiesta) i tried but messed it up. ended up having it re-done by my local bodyshop. cant remember how much.

mrk 1 rsi
i dnt blame you. if you there in the evening you want to drive into derby. the car sence is masive on a saturday night. most chavs thow.

1.8 8v RSi
i have noticed.... i try to avoid derby/nottingham center althou nottingham crusings band now or somethin like that....i usually go threw mansfiled cruise on sundays on ym way home from my girls house...

mrk 1 rsi
nots cruise used to be ramed every sunday what ever the weather ur lucky 2 see anyone. if you get caugh in a convoy of more than to you get a section something or the other. and if you get to in six months your car gets impounded. there well strict round there.

1.8 8v RSi
yeah so i heard...one of the reasons i stop going threw nottingham now cause if 2 cars happen to b following me or me them then im f**ked

mrk 1 rsi
it sucks. but there plenty of places to go round hear thow. no one from cs from round hear thow. ive tried to get a meet goin in the pass never worked