ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today @ Silverstone

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
spent today feezing my ass off ay silverstone, im still thawing out lol
great day , thanks to GDI, nice to meet you stu and russ :)

just a few of the several 100 pics i took, struggled with the moving stuff really, not so good at it lol

DSCF1311.gif

DSCF1307.gif

DSCF1297.gif

DSCF1238.gif

DSCF1222.gif

DSCF1174.gif

DSCF1173.gif

DSCF1169.gif

DSCF1146.jpg

DSCF1142.gif

DSCF1115.gif

DSCF1113.gif

DSCF1240.gif

DSCF1203.gif

DSCF1204.gif

182 ff with cup pack's
nice pic's there, that white 360 was at a trackday at oulton i did in july sounded nice, look's like you had ok weather too, i hope its like that at donny tomorrow

ITB'd Ph1 172
Was damn cold out there today but was good fun! Glad it wasn't raining though! Some cracking cars out today! Made me wanna go out and play in the clio but can't do that for a few months though!!! :(

Great pics laura!:D

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
sum wicked pic`s there (and mine lol). that racing DB9 was rapid.....if only i ad the money (.....dreams about winning the lottery!!! :()

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
ur quite handy with the camera :) because mine was filthy and u managed to make it look clean!!

Various
Perhaps I should have come along Andy. Instead of whimping out 'cause it was going to be too cold!! Although the 182 does have a roof.........

Megane Trophy
Good pics see pics of 2 of my mates!

The silver Exige looks extremely like my mates with a TT lump.

And some good friends out in the Aston again, probably a sponsor day?

Evo 8 Jap Crap

just a few of the several 100 pics i took, struggled with the moving stuff really, not so good at it lol

DSCF1203.gif

Is that a cheese grator on the front bumper?? :dead:

Those porkers are mint :approve:

Perhaps I should have come along Andy. Instead of whimping out 'cause it was going to be too cold!! Although the 182 does have a roof.........

can't say I blame you, it was bloody freezing! I kept going back to my car and sitting there for 10 minutes at a time with the heaters on!

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup

DSCF1203.gif

Is that a cheese grator on the front bumper?? :dead:

Those porkers are mint :approve:

LOL, yeah its a cheese grator blah blah blah :rasp: ....... u can just see me oil cooler under the number plate ;).
thanx 2 every1 for wicked day! and andy, i`m gonna need 1 of them GDI fleecies LOL :eek: :star: