ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took some nice shots of the Astra

Motorbikes
Spent a bit of time detailing the Astra and since it was a nice day took it for a drive and got some pics. Hope you likey.

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02038.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02046.jpg

DSC02055.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

Is this the model that MOFO should have bought instead of his one ??

Nice looking family car, not my thing but hey ho.

Nice car, if im honest I prefer the Sporthatch but those wheels are lovely, 18's are a must.
What sort of performance are you anticipating when its mapped?

Motorbikes
Sporthatch is too cramped inside and reversing is like looking out a letter box, does handle a bit better though. And 18s are a must!

Should be getting 200bhp and 320lbs/ft.

Fancy getting it lowered on Eibach springs and a Simota IK too. Probably leave it at that.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Is this the model that MOFO should have bought instead of his one ??

Nice looking family car, not my thing but hey ho.

PMSL @ mofo!!

I like these a lot, its just the interior that lets them down imo.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I can't quite put my finger on why I feel this, and I don't like saying it either, but there's always been something that's struck me as inherently right in the look of these Astras.

Very nice.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice looking car and the alloys are nice for standard stuff

Remove the window sticker so you dont look like a knob

Motorbikes
I like these a lot, its just the interior that lets them down imo.

Probably better then a Clio ;) However its not the most ergonomically sound design that I've seen. The heater controls are awkwardly low down on the centre console and my sat nav connection sticks out and up infront of the heater selection knob which further reduces ease of use. I might get a pic of this to highlight just how awkward it is. Although I'd say the overall construction and build quality is good and everything feels quite solid.

So far I'd say the ride quality is good too although perhaps my Dad's Golf is better for the long haul drives on the motorway. Power delivery is smoother than my Dad's Golf, and feels a bit torquier.

Nice bus! :)

200bhp and 320lbft, that'll be a f**king flying machine. What does your Astra weigh?

I'm more interested in improving my suspension before upping the power: I'm currently at 160bhp/243lbft in a car weighing just under 1200kg, and that's plenty at the moment...