ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trax Tickets

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Good to hear they're slowly arriving, we thought you might like a little CS/Trax sticker :approve:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Access for club cars is anytime between 6:30 and 9am. Not sure what we'll do with car parking yet, that'll be a surprise.
But as usual there'll be cs merchandise available from the cs marquee, even if you don't want or need anything, please come and say hi (it'll be rewarded)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
got mines today, btw im camping there the nite before but might have all my camping stuff in my car (probably a camping stove with gas), will they search my car, i wont be using it then like but it will be staying in the boot. just want to know if it will get confiscated or not?

Megane 225 F1
got mines today, btw im camping there the nite before but might have all my camping stuff in my car (probably a camping stove with gas), will they search my car, i wont be using it then like but it will be staying in the boot. just want to know if it will get confiscated or not?

I highly doubt they will mate. In fact there will be loads of people with that kind of stuff as lot's of people are camping.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i stupidly assumed media pass' would be allocated on the day, forgetting how tight future are with thier events, put the officail application in today and if its all approved ticket will be sent today ... failing that ive already got my entry sorted through Maxxis :D

ill be there from about 3/4 sat afternoon.
feel free to come over to the BDC/ Maxxis stand and say hello :D

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Is there anyway I can get a few tickets from anyone or is it too late? Myself and two other cars were going to do something this week but can't no longer. Instead we will head for Trax if we can get the cars in. If anyone could help or point us in the right direction of somebody who could it would be much appriciated.