ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TT races

Hyundai i40
went out watching the practises with the little man, he loved it so i think i have a mini me well and truely in the making

since the restrictions have been put in place after the deaths last year u cant get half as close round the course as u could last year

here are the pics - not very good but for a point and shoot i feel they are as good as they can get

007-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

009-7.jpg

010-7.jpg

011-5.jpg

012-6.jpg

015-7.jpg

022-2.jpg

024-3.jpg

027-4.jpg

030-2.jpg

032-1.jpg

033-2.jpg

034-3.jpg

036-3.jpg

038-3.jpg

040-2.jpg

042-3.jpg

043-2.jpg

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
They must be mad or brave, big respect to these guys, what a track too :D

A

ashy_gtt

Went to School with Ian Hutchinson, and he lived along the road... Was alway crazy on a motorbike back then!!

Elise/VX220/R26
How far away!?

Is it like that right round the circuit then? I remember going a few time as a kid to the Manx GP and you could pretty much get anywhere right on the side of the track.

M

mini-valver

Remember those corners too! How they can average 120+ I'll never know. Massive conkers.

Hyundai i40
How far away!?

Is it like that right round the circuit then? I remember going a few time as a kid to the Manx GP and you could pretty much get anywhere right on the side of the track.

basically ur only allow to sit dead close to the track on straight flat roads. anything near a corner is out of bounds.

i was about 5 car lengths from the track there and the camera is on full zoom

the TT will end up going down the pan if its gets much more stricter as part of the fun of people coming over is they can literally touch and feel the breeze of the riders going passed

Clio 182 FF RB
Werent the restrictions put in to place coz of a rider hitting 2 spectators and a marshall last year? It's a bit silly mind, accidents will happen with this kinda thing and most people go for the thrill of being allowed so close to the bikes going past grrr! The government are trying to pink bubble wrap everything again! What are the rules of watching in the manx rallys sarah? are they the same as the TT?
Not been to watch any races properly yet, went up to the top of the tower in the grandstand last monday though and got to watch a bit of the practicing but it was really windy and i didnt wanna get too close to the edge as im only small and probably wuda been wiped out over the side!! :S

Rally bus
Werent the restrictions put in to place coz of a rider hitting 2 spectators and a marshall last year?

Yes.

What are the rules of watching in the manx rallys sarah? are they the same as the TT?

Depends where you watch really. Some places they have marked out as prohibited areas but if you're prepared to find some of the less popular places you can go where you like... as long as you're safe obviously.

I'm currently wondering if it's possible to be at the Manx rally on Friday night and be in Swansea in time for a different rally on Saturday morning in July :S