ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbines are complete...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
finished them off today, laquered aswell, so all ready for my tyres to be put on when i get back from cumbria on friday, i am really pleased with them myself, turned out miles better than i imagined for saying i did them all myself.

opinions?
the colour is vauxhall met. anthracite.

the pics are a little timeline from sanding them down, to priming to final colour and laquer.

Last edited:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah, the finished pictures are too big for the forums limit, dont know how to shrink them down?
anychance i could email them to someone who might know how?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thanks mark, my hotmail wont let me send attachments so im just sorting out photobucket so ill have them up soon hopefully!

thanks anyway.

Chocolate Bar™
look good! copy the link with the tabs before it to link it directly to the thread

[ATTACH=full]267399[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]267400[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC00428.gif
    DSC00428.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00427.gif
    DSC00427.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 19

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
cheers mark, im not very good at all of this inter-web-net stuff!

pic quality isnt great, the back and sides are just gloss black to make them look nicer with the front anthracite.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
should be yes, hopefully will have the tyres on and balanced etc this saturday, im driving to cumbria tomorow and coming back on friday so hopefully be able to get them done on saturday, if not then probably the saturday after, just before the meet!

hopefully be lowered by then aswell, so should look better in the arches!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
do you know where everyone is meeting up?!

i feel a bit in the dark!just going to check the thread now.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i see u just posted after me, think we should meet up on the way def, otherwise finding people once in skeggy will be hard!