ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** Turinis Now On ** :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Picked them up today and spent this afternoon fitting them once I had bought all the tools :)

Turini03.gif

Turini04.gif

Turini01.gif

Turini02.gif

Pics are a bit dark due to finishing time, will get some brigther pics up next weekend.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm looking at paying about 450/500 for brand new! :-(

325 sounds better!

GT, Valver, BMW
looking good mate,i dont think you can really find a better looking wheel that suits the clio:D

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yep good price, all perfect, just one SMALL but easy to fix kerb mark to one, two tyres are like new and the other two aren't too bad but won't last that long, so have been shoved on the rear.

Turini05.gif

A4 Avant
They really suit the car! Clio's look great in silver and the wheels finish it off a treat! Not sure about the exhaust though! Looks a bit too bad-boy for my taste!

Titanium 182 FF
look the nads m8. silver on silver goes wel. thts a cheap price n all was tht price wit tyres aswell?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yes price includes the tyres, rear tyres are a bit worn, might get some cash together and get them all wrapped in Goodyear F1 GSD3s, then sell the two decent tyres on, haven't driven it yet so will wait and see how she goes.