ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TVVersity For Mac

Rolls Royce
Yes! I have gone to the darkside, on my old windows laptop i used to use tvversity to stream avi movies etc to my ps3 can anyone reccomend anything to do the same job on my new mac?

Rolls Royce
Cool i'll give it a try now, also is there anything I can download to play AVIs on the mac directly? I know on windows I used to have to download codec packs etc

Rolls Royce
Turns out i've sent my macbook back

I bought a 12 month old refurbished one off ebay and turns out the CD drive was faulty and it was covered in scratches so sent it back pending a refund.

Decided i'm going to buy a brand new one, wheres the best place to buy one? Any discounts?

No discounts unless you're a student or work for an associated company. Finding a student in your best bet.

Then download Plex.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Turns out i've sent my macbook back

I bought a 12 month old refurbished one off ebay and turns out the CD drive was faulty and it was covered in scratches so sent it back pending a refund.

Decided i'm going to buy a brand new one, wheres the best place to buy one? Any discounts?

http://www.dixons.co.uk/gbuk/r/macbook pro/0_0_0/

£937 for the 13.3"

Got mine there. Use discount voucher hotukdeals for a further 2% off and if you sign up to www.quidco.com you will get a further 3% cashback so it works out less than £900