ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tweeters on dashboard?

Clio 172mk2
russ9898 said:
no need mate, just twist the tweeter grill, get ur finers under and itl pop off

yer thats right

but if yer after changing them prolly easier to take the whole dash out

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yup changed mine today and whole dash had to come out for uprated cabling from the crossover to the tweeter. if your upgrading id recomend buying infinity kappas

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Where did you site the crossovers Russ?
Was the extra cabling difficult ie. running from crossovers through to mids in doors?

v.cheapferrari
i'm planning on gettin the infinity kappas soon & i got told to put the crossovers in the side door compartment, it means its hard to be seen but easierly accessable

Audi TT 3.2 V6
well ive put my crossovers in the boot. cabling was fine, except ive used oem cabling into the mid in the door as i couldnt be arsed to try and get cable in the rubber cable thing that goes between the door and car. i wouldnt recomend putting the crossover in the door as you will have to run 2 sets of cable from the car to the door (1 will be a tight fit)

ive ended up using around 20metres of cable lol.

will post pics up once ive tied up my crossovers, atm theyre just dumped in the boot until i get time to mount them. will take pics of the tweeters in the dash 2mora though if anyone wud like as ive had to modify the origional tweeter grill to allow me 2 mount them properly

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ill take some 2mora after work although not really much to show as all the wirings now under the dash etc might have to take the dash off again to change a bulb in the radio display so if i do ill take pics of were ive routed the cable.

it was all easy enough, just time consuming more than anythin