ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two PH1`s at Bluewater.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I went over to Steve R-Sports today to collect a set of wheels that id bought from him.

While i was there it would have been rude not to pop over to Bluewater to take a few picts.

Comments welcome.

20130602_120709_zps0813166b.jpg

20130602_120733_zpsf6854133.jpg

20130602_120758_zps44aac925.jpg

20130602_120823_zps122037e1.jpg

20130602_122251_zpsf9a99994.jpg

20130602_122956_zpse173eab3.jpg

20130602_122454_zps7fcc469f.jpg

20130602_121813_zps8bd819d7.jpg

20130602_121437_zps7d710e2b.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
That`s steve`s car, yes.

His not selling it, yet....:)

​Stands him in 6k

RenaultSport 172
Look great, but when are you gonna change that front plate? Font looks bad
​smart motors though :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Look great, but when are you gonna change that front plate? Font looks bad
​smart motors though :)

Its the plate that Fancy plates sent me, i would order another but i bet they send me the same again.

work for BMW
I would love a ph1 like that with recaros but £6k is a massive chunk of cash monies for sure, still looks gorgeous though

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Loving the silver ph1 looks awesome as ever. Not a fan of 16' turinis on the blue one or the ph2 bumper, ph1 should stay a ph1 apart from a cup spoiler IMHO

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
True, but it runs better than anything now thanks to Ren7oaks. It pulls better than the original engine that had 45k on it. I spent 4k on it last year - hence why it's staying put.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
He spent 6k cause he obviously loves the car. If you like a car it's easy to do that kind of money. See above.

My saying is we all work hard to get moola, if a car makes you smile then it doesn't matter how much you spend on it.....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
My cars my hobbie, i don't play golf or go out on the piss every weekend.

I try and do things that make the car better and keep it in tip top condition. :)

work for BMW
He spent 6k cause he obviously loves the car. If you like a car it's easy to do that kind of money. See above.

My saying is we all work hard to get moola, if a car makes you smile then it doesn't matter how much you spend on it.....

I'm not saying its a bad thing, he's made the car one of the nicest ph1 there is ! Respect to Steve :) I would love to buy it but wouldn't be able to afford it myself

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I will own a Silver Ph1 one day.. Hopefully in a few years il find a half decent low mileage one to mint up!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I will own a Silver Ph1 one day.. Hopefully in a few years il find a half decent low mileage one to mint up!

In a few years i believe that will be a tough call, good luck though. :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Money just goes when you want something nice-

The 6k is the car + the extras@ retail- not what I paid-
but still its all removable-

s

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Steve is a ph1 purist! The cup spoiler is probably the one only thing that will be ph2 on the ph1 lol

Hmmm i beg to differ mate, it has PH2 rear bumper, PH2 rear lights, PH2 wheels, PH2 spoiler, cup slitter....

Im the purist, only a PH2 cup spoiler and thats only because its lots better than the PH1 and improves the look of the car. :)

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
They both look great, I totally forgot about this though, sorry. If you decide to do it again, let me know and I'll try to come and take some fancy pictures.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
They both look great, I totally forgot about this though, sorry. If you decide to do it again, let me know and I'll try to come and take some fancy pictures.

Cheers Rob, will do mate. :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
6k? You'd be lucky to get over 3 for it.

It is lovely though.

Thanks for the price valuation. I will bear that in mind the next time I ask how much its worth. :rolleyes:

I will get what I want for the car when I sell it- Or maybe I will give it away at CSS 2015 :clown:

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I love the PH1 bumper on TI, Iceberg, Sunflower & Flame- but didn't like it on the OD-
Ah well its in the loft-

you do know yours is only worth 3k Craig as well?

Jest.