ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Typical. Mot in 1 hour...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
And my hazard light button won't work ffs :(

Worked fine last night. Any ideas for a quick fix?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
mine does this too, i tend to leave it after pushing it a few times!

did you get it working?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I was f**king around with it in traffic. Took it to bits and now hazards won't switch off LoL!

There now having issues getting my car on the ramp.

It will fail on:
No side lights
Fuxked hazard switch
Illegal numberplate

Mums posted me my numberplate though so can retest it tomorrow I hope

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
You didnt think to have the number plate n bulbs sorted before the MOT?

TT had its MOT yesterday, spent ages fitting new side lights... u need a degree in engineering i swear!

Passed tho wooo... goes to its new owner on sat!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You didnt think to have the number plate n bulbs sorted before the MOT?

TT had its MOT yesterday, spent ages fitting new side lights... u need a degree in engineering i swear!

I knew it was going to fail so I didn't see the point in fixing odd things, i'm just going to do it all at once.

Failed on sidelights, numberplate light bulb (this is always breaking :S), hazards are fubard, and because I've got a sticker in the back window at the top. Not too bad!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I knew it was going to fail so I didn't see the point in fixing odd things, i'm just going to do it all at once.

Failed on sidelights, numberplate light bulb (this is always breaking :S), hazards are fubard, and because I've got a sticker in the back window at the top. Not too bad!
Contacts for my number plate light were badly corroded.

CLIO PH1 172

but it only failed on the odd things so really it would have been worth sorting lol

good luck getting it through tomorrow!

DCi 100

Only been getting rid of that since what... The 1970's? :)

My switch broke while I was putting another dash in, totally forgot I didn't have one again till I read the thread, it sits in the glovebox just incase I breakdown somewhere lol.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
nah i kinda gave up trying to sell it till after lemans so took it off everywhere apart from the forums.
some dude gave me what i wanted for it, happy days :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
That would be awesome. How fast can you get it to me? I'm not going to be able to use my car until 25th as MOT runs out tomorrow and I need to get some bits :(

PM'd dude

Last edited: