ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre pressure

Hey everyone,
Ive just picked up an old 1.2 RN Clio, for the same price that I sold my old 1.4 RT for and compaired to that its like a bloody Mercedes so much nicer engine and exterior wise.

Just a couple of questions, when I took it round a roundabout I wasnt speeding but the tyres screached they dont feel underinflated to me but does anyone know the correct level for them, its a 1991 Clio RN 1.2

Also; one final note is that after about 30 mins A road use when we pulled up the water box (sorry Im not mechanically minded.) is sort of hissing is that okay, my old clio was laden with problems and I never got to really test the thing so I cant say if that one done it but if its not supposed to do it then the old one probabaly did aswell lol.

Hissing is normal mate, its just the gasses expanding and escaping. if it didnt it would go off like a bomb.

Typre pressures on mine are 31psi if that helps