ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlocking blocked phone?

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I lost my motorla razr thingy ages ago, & got it blocked by Orange.
I found it about a week later, buried in a feed bin & wondered if I could get it unblocked some how so I can start using it?

Really not loving the LG choc any more & i want the pictures off the Razr!!

Help!
x

Revels Mum & Sister
I believe they ban them by IMEI. If thats the case the only way round it is to change the IMEI. However you dont want to get caught doing so.

Revels Mum & Sister
If the phone was reported lost/stolen they will probably just request the phone is sent back to them or charge you full whack for the LG Chocolate.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
If the phone was reported lost/stolen they will probably just request the phone is sent back to them or charge you full whack for the LG Chocolate.

The LG isnt my contract phone.. its umm.. about the 9th phone I've had since I took the contract out.

I told them I'd lost it, & they said they'd block it & send me a new sim :(

I only want pix off it :(

i'd have thought the phone would still work to get pics off by a computer.. just not get a signal

Revels Mum & Sister
In that case Hayley ring them and tell them you found it. If they sent no replacement phone then you arent doing anything wrong.

When a phone is blocked I believe when you put a SIM in it wont let you get that far. Like when you put a O2 sim in a Voda locked handset

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
;) trip to Tesco me thinks..

Ta Tom!

all this for some bloody pictures! (that I'm not even 100% are on it)