ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade time

Hi all,

I am due an upgrade at the end of this month, but don't know what to go for any ideas?

Atm I have an N95 (silver/plum colour), which to be fair has been a cracking phone and have had no issue's with it since owning it for about 18 months. I like the Nokia N96, but have heard from a few ppl that it's not much of an upgrade from the N95?

Any ideas of any decent phones out or due to come out very soon?

Mark

5800/N97

Or go the way of the i
What's so special about the 5800, not much of an upgrade is it? Don't really like the idea of having a "qwerty" keyboard myself, but Thanks anyway.

Has the iphone changed much since it first come out? Has the cam improved?

Mark

DCi
another option to consider if you really like your phone is this:

say you are happy with your phone, so you wouldn't like to upgrade, but seeing as you are offering me a £300 pound phone, what can you contribute to my bill or give me (laptop/ps3) that you can then sell.

or you could opt not to renew your contract at all, which means you will still be on the same tariff but you can give a months notice, this option is particually useful if there is a new phone coming out in a few months - you can get a new contract with it included for free.

just some alternative ideas!

another option to consider if you really like your phone is this:

say you are happy with your phone, so you wouldn't like to upgrade, but seeing as you are offering me a £300 pound phone, what can you contribute to my bill or give me (laptop/ps3) that you can then sell.

or you could opt not to renew your contract at all, which means you will still be on the same tariff but you can give a months notice, this option is particually useful if there is a new phone coming out in a few months - you can get a new contract with it included for free.

just some alternative ideas!
Really after a new phone mate so I will prob go for the N96 tbh as it's similar to the N95 I have now.

Thanks
Mark

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
What's so special about the 5800, not much of an upgrade is it? Don't really like the idea of having a "qwerty" keyboard myself, but Thanks anyway.

Has the iphone changed much since it first come out? Has the cam improved?

Mark

You asked a question you didn't specify what you wanted. FYI the 5800/N97 have 3 methods of input not just a qwerty keyboard.

What i suggest you do is;

Go to some phone shops and ask to see the latest phones.
Try a few out, see what you like.

You asked a question you didn't specify what you wanted. FYI the 5800/N97 have 3 methods of input not just a qwerty keyboard.

What i suggest you do is;

Go to some phone shops and ask to see the latest phones.
Try a few out, see what you like.
Thanks but made my mind up on the N96 after doing a bit of research!