ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade time.

I'm with Vodafone so I'm thinking BB Storm. Any opinions on this at all or what else I should switch for?
Not wanting to swap providers even though the iPhone is tempting.

Talk to me.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Go into your local O2/apple shop and play on an iphone, you'll want one within minutes and if you don't, its a well known fact that you are infact gay.

I am well and truely shocked with the replies. Haha.

So before I go and rape the iPhone, any opinions of the Blackberry Storm?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I am well and truely shocked with the replies. Haha.

So before I go and rape the iPhone, any opinions of the Blackberry Storm?

Now come on, your not well and truely shocked at all surely you expected this? :p

Its s**te, the salesmen tried to sell it to me by showing me a trailer of a film on it, which was also s**te.

Use this site, its a decent site for an overall opinion of a phone but you have to pick through the user reviews at the bottom as alot of the ones posted are from haters and say stuff like "OMGZ FONES s**tE" with no explanation of why.

http://www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk/blackberry-storm.htm

Samsung i8910. I'm not into phones, but that phone is amazing.

Bloke at work just got one free on a £20 p/m contract.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Why is the iphone only available on O2 ? cant they just wipe all the crap off the O2 handset and run vodafone :S

Revels Mum & Sister
I am trialing a Storm at the moment. I have been using a Bold for the past 10 months. Nice screen. However the 'touch' screen is odd and fiddly to use. You do get used to it though! However it is much easier sending messages on the iphone. I had one of these as well and sold it!

Unless you plan to heavily use the Email functionality of the Blackberry I would stay away from them!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Blackberry bold, awesome internet phone, maybe not as 'cool and the gang' as the iphone but I love it, had a blast with Danny's for 10 minutes and was hooked, especially the qwerty keyboard, awesome for texting with ect... give it a shot.