ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade to O2 broadband from Plusnet?

When purchasing my iphone (which I loving to bits, apart from not being able to receive straight foward picture messages....) anyway, I took out the O2 broadband package for £30 (which I'll get back after I install it). I'm currently with Plusnet paying £20 a month which I was gonna change anyway as I'm not even touching the sides on usage on that £20 package.

When contacting Plusnet to cancel they said because you've been with us for some time we can do your broadband for £5 a month!?

Now do I carry on with Plusnet or carry on and cancel with them and install the modem I have ready to go with O2 for £7.50 a month? Aghhhhhhh?

Anyone been in the same situation before?

Tesla MP3 2021
^ In essence yes but if you can get greater speeds / better d/l limits then you may be better off switching.

Decided..... Gonna stick with Plusnet for a sake of a fiver a month, plus if I have any problems I can always cancel after a month....

Just need to send the O2 broadband back, unopened so all ok.