ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

URGENT{ BMac help - keyboard weirdness

Clio 182
All bof ba bsudden bmy bkeyb oard bhas b'g'one ball brandom, bput[[tin'g'' bex[tra ble[t[ters bin bmy words.

All of a sudden my keyboard has gone all random, putting bracket
in my words as above. [this has been corrected painstakingly!)

A few weeks ago I spilt some squash in my keyboard but it was fine since is this broken keyboard or virus??

Mainly has problems bwit[h b[the bg', b[t bor b b bkeys band bnow bif bI b[type ba b bracke[t bI bg'et[b a b[t bor ba bspace b bar bI bg'et[ bb ba b b....

B

Brown.

the sugar in the liquid will have over time eaten in the circuitry, did you say you had mac? they dont get viruses :p

lol...... the liquid in the liquid will be why ya keyboards screwed.

get ya self a replacement keyboard off ebay.

A4 Avant
Lol, I agree head to the apple store.

Funny thing is those posts are still better than some of the crap we get on here.

Clio 182
Sorted - now have a new Apple keyboard. So £28 lighter :dapprove:

It had been fine for quite a few weeks since the orange squash incident, so Clio Kid maybe you were right!

Also I miss my clunky plastic keyed keyboard, these new flat ones are crap if you have nails.

FF RB 182
Sorted - now have a new Apple keyboard. So £28 lighter :dapprove:

It had been fine for quite a few weeks since the orange squash incident, so Clio Kid maybe you were right!

Also I miss my clunky plastic keyed keyboard, these new flat ones are crap if you have nails.

+1!!!

Hate them, also at uni we have got some new imacs and they have tiny keyboards! Not looking forward to using them!

Clio 182
+1!!!

Hate them, also at uni we have got some new imacs and they have tiny keyboards! Not looking forward to using them!

These flat scratchy keyboards must be designed by a bloody man!
It's stupid, I can't put my fingers flat on the keys unless I cut my nails off and the scratching sound is horrible :dapprove: