ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 owners, what are you hiding

172beast

Quote: Originally posted by James on 09 August 2005
Do you have a big one ?

Bit personal int it?

Clio 1.4, SV650S

is the gearstick turret half the width of the centre console... looks wierd - never noticed that before!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

im talking about the whole thing infront of the gearstick.

the thing to the left looks like a screen, maybe its an ashtray??

then theres 2 other buttons, fag lighter and???

Clio RS 172 Ph2

To the left is the ashtray, the buttons are central locking switch (oblong-ish one) and fag lighter (round one).

Mystery solved?

I like that interior too.
the only thing i dont like on v6s is the fact that apart from the centre tunnel, the interior just looks the same as a172 etc.

That Cream Interior would last about 1 day before it became a grey interior. Chris Harris V6 in autocar had cream interior, said it was the hardest thing to keep clean. It looks nice, but i wouldnt choose it to live with.

golf r32 dsg

hey i got a luner grey with full leather!!!

u got same james???;)

actually that could have been myn at motorshow!!

An orange one

why oh why oh why did renault stop making I.D leather...vees with it specced are so special! :(

Clio 172 Mk2

Can someone tell me how much that cream leather interior would cost for a 172? that looks gorgeous, is it easy to wash and keep clean etc?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by racing182 on 14 August 2005

ne1 gt part number and price for that centre console thing, i want 1 for my 182

It wont fit mate.

no problem getting it to sit under the dash as they are the same.

The problem comes when you try to change gear in your 182 with your shorter gear linkage.

MKIII 138

can you get a longer gear linkage ? i think the hear stick would make the clio easier or funer to drive ohh and it looks cool

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

nope.

linkage is different iirc.

due to the fact the 182 linkage underneath goes to the front of the car, and the V6 goes to the rear of the rear obv.

I suppose if you wanted it badly enough someone who could kncok you up a bespoke linkage could make it happen, a fabricator or engineer.

not worth the hassle imo.