ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Various problems afters the cold spell :(

RS clio 172
With the cold also came a variety of problems, nice one :( Anyone got any ideas of what may be wrong......

Ok, so my air con has stopped blowing, climate control works fine, still displays. Had a little look and am i right in thinking heat resistor? Any chance it could just be a fuse? Anyone had to deal with this before, how much am i looking at??

Next, recently i have started hearing a BANG noise when breaking semi-hardish. Sound like its coming from the drivers side front. Also bangs when getting near full lock.

And finally, the most worrying problem, when driving, randomly all my warning lights flash up and my dials drop off for a few seconds,ten they return to normal. Just today this problem has gone to a who new level with my battery light coming on and my powersteering dropping off. this happened twice in a mile and results in me restarting the car to fix it.

Any ideas about these problems would be welcome. I have no idea what has happened to this car, its only had abit of cold and now its probably gunna cost me abit to get it right again. Just as i was going to buy my first dslr aswell :(