ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VERY FAST!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The record holder was a Peugeot that clocked 251.7 mph in 1988

Petrol Blue 182.
It's amazing to see how much the circuit has changed! it looks so empty/baron as to what it does now.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Insane, are the latest cars even that quick? or have they capped them?

320d
Mad seeing the Mulsane as the full straight. I love Le Man's. Don't think I'll ever be able to miss it again.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
If he'd have hit anything it would have been game over.

(I apologise if I just ruined the game for anyone, as I wrote this it made me think of it so if my first sentence hadn't got you, then you're coming down with me, sorry!)

Lotus Elise
And in the rain, lap after lap after lap. Bare in mind 40 seconds before he is doing 240mph + they're no wheels on the car.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
The cars aren't as quick in a straight line anymore no. But then the Mulsanne now has a chicane in it.

Petrol Blue 182.
Mad seeing the Mulsane as the full straight. I love Le Man's. Don't think I'll ever be able to miss it again.

I'm going to agree mate, seeing your face makes my Le Mans. It wouldn't be right without you.