ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Video doorbells-talk to me!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Need a new doorbell anyway so been looking at ring pro , and nest hello anyone got one and if so what's the verdict?

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
I've only ever tried the Ring one and it's not bad. Would say get the Ring 2 as it's higher Def. Really handy for intercepting parcels but image quality isn't great on out 720p one.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I've only ever tried the Ring one and it's not bad. Would say get the Ring 2 as it's higher Def. Really handy for intercepting parcels but image quality isn't great on out 720p one.

Is yours battery or hardwired ?
Do you get a lag when doorbell is triggered to when you get notifications?

Pumba

ClioSport Club Member
Is yours battery or hardwired ?
Do you get a lag when doorbell is triggered to when you get notifications?
Battery but can be hard wired. Battery lasts 4-6 weeks I think then 5 hour charge.
I don't get hardly any lag but I've got a decent Wi-Fi connection and a pro Ring signal booster chime thing.

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
I've not got one but people say they are ok if you have a good wifi signal otherwise it can be a bit flakey.