ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

virgin 20meg speed?

What sort of speed should i be getting? i know it's " up to 20 meg " what should be the norm?

Is there any good speed testers i could use to cheak?

I think i'm being short changed.

Thanks

leon

BMW M135i
With virgin you'll be able to get 20meg all the time (well most of it) unlike adsl, the trouble is you'll start to max out servers at the other end. I find I can only go flat out from microsoft etc.

With virgin you'll be able to get 20meg all the time (well most of it) unlike adsl, the trouble is you'll start to max out servers at the other end. I find I can only go flat out from microsoft etc.

I take it you don't use Virgin 20Mb? :p

BMW M135i

I take it you don't use Virgin 20Mb? :p

Got the 4mb and its seems ok, been with them for ages and never really had any problems. I'm guessing the 20mb isn't?