ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

vodafone mobile broadband usb stick

silver cup packed FF 182
am looking into getting 1 of these on a 24 month contract as the usb stick is cheaper to buy than a 18/12 month contract has anyone got one at all and what are they like,cheers.

Lee

BMW M2C
I purchased one with the USB modem the other day for one of the guys at work. He prefered the modem over the stick as it's easier to squeeze it on the table on a train without the stick poking out the side of the laptop.

He only really uses it for a little surfing and mainly getting his email. Performance if excellent. Well worth the money if you want mobile internet and don't have access to wifi at places you visit.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
voda is pricey i think.

my mate had the t-mobile one and it was pretty good and not too expensive.

They all try to sell you a dongle or a high monthly price sim only.
My laptop has a built in 3G modem.. so I just want the Sim.. cheap :p

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I purchased one with the USB modem the other day for one of the guys at work. He prefered the modem over the stick as it's easier to squeeze it on the table on a train without the stick poking out the side of the laptop.

He only really uses it for a little surfing and mainly getting his email. Performance if excellent. Well worth the money if you want mobile internet and don't have access to wifi at places you visit.

Agree they can be a littl eawkard how they stick out but the dongle comes with a little usb extender cable so you can use it like you would one of the pebble modems anyway :)

They are pretty good, although at the end of the day it's a modem, not a lot to get excited about :p

Have used just about every type that's been out, got about 100 of these on a shelf at work and they seem to do the job nicely.