ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW GTI W12(top gear)

Meg on pistonheads £6995
looked and sounded superb - handled like a fat pig with a blindfold and ice skates!

I have to say it was quite the looker, but wasn't too impressed with the handling, pointless blaiming clarkson even the stig struggled!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yeh thats true.The golf had what 650bhp? and it struggled to beat a standard time for a wrx scoob.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Maybe with more time, money and research spent it could be better no sayin amaizin but better, it was only a "prototype"

clio 172 sport, zxr6
thats a top car looks the b****cks
its like the golf version of the v6 and it looks like its taken some ideas as well
clarkson gave it a good go (he has a top job)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i like it but as said its only a proto... so its not really been designed to handle or really work...

saying that... the clio v6 is hardly a good handling car lol (im awaiting flaming lol)

and there are alot of drivers on this forum who i would say could piss on clarkson easily lol... fred, yozza, ben r, mark cup for starters!!