ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VXR Corsa a snip at £21k. And no its not even a 'VXR Racing SE' Its a shitey w**k one

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Re: VXR Corsa a snip at £21k. And no its not even a 'VXR Racing SE' Its a shitey w**k

You can walk into a Vauxhall showroom and pick up one of these for nearly half that price!

Must be a typo!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Re: VXR Corsa a snip at £21k. And no its not even a 'VXR Racing SE' Its a shitey w**k

yeh, probably some retarded fuckhead in sales thought that the RRP meant that was what it should sit on the forecourt for.

FANNIES

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mini Cooper S

They look like Recaros to me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Some would fanbelts?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio

if i saw someone paying 21k for a corsa i would hit them HARD in the face.

hopefully they would then see sence

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

Ermm i can't see that selling fast... although those stripes are quite fetching.

JJ!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Yep, they are the standard Recaro's.... but the stripes.... oh dear lord!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS

LOL. "If you could just sign there, and here, and down there. Right, thank you sir. If you could just walk this way we'll go outside and see WUT YA CLDA WON." *Mk2 Focus RS sits gleaming*

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  LY 182

if i saw someone paying 21k for a corsa i would hit them HARD in the face.

hopefully they would then see sence

Then maybe somebody could hit you hard and work on your spelling.

*Sense.

:star:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Sprint/climb 106 gti

hmmm.... no thanks lol