ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Want Xenons, but what about the fog lights?

I meant the fogs. I mean if you like driving round at night with foglights on then that would be a great option and tbh they don't give much light standard.
 
Okay so it sounds like I should leave my fogs as standard then
I'm fine with that
but i think think it might look a bit weird with the boring old fogs on as well as xenons
any1 got pics?
 
Is the correct way to use front fogs not to turn the main beam off and use the fogs instead? This stops the light bouncing back. If that is the case, it won't matter if the fogs and main beam are a different colour.
 
Back
Top